I’m excited. Really excited. (Excuse me while I do a lovely cartwheel in my office.)
I’m working on a new project that I think will be a game changer for parents who are serious about raising bilingual kids, but want to get even more serious—and more successful—at this challenge.
In fact, it’s an idea based on the bedrock of own experience as a parent to two bilingual children, a teacher to hundreds more bilingual kids over the years, and the blogger of Bilingual Monkeys.
And the great thing is, it doesn’t matter how similar or how different your circumstances are to mine. It’s an idea that can supercharge any parent’s efforts and level of success.
There will be many important benefits to those who take part…
- You’ll never feel alone again. I’ll be your personal mentor—your coach and your cheerleader—month after month. And a close-knit group of other serious and passionate parents will be by your side, too, to lend support and friendship.
- As part of a serious and passionate group, you’ll feel more commitment to your aims, and more accountability in your actions.
- You’ll have the chance to reflect more deeply and continuously on the subject of raising bilingual children and share your passion, your ideas, and your experience with others.
- You’ll become even more conscious and proactive in your efforts, and this will make you even more effective and successful in your journey.
- You’ll be better able to address your current challenges, and your future challenges as they arise.
- You’ll keep a more detailed account of your bilingual journey, and this experience can become a valuable family keepsake for the future.
- You’ll even develop more expertise in some highly useful areas (which I’ll tell you about later!).
No more than 10
However, at least to start, the number of participants will be limited to no more than 10. So if you’re serious about raising bilingual kids, and interested in joining me and becoming a “founding member” of a new and exciting project—an opportunity that could supercharge your success—then click the big link below to get the “Early Bird Information” by email. When these details are ready, you’ll be among the first to hear them and have the chance to join.
(Don’t worry. You’ll be under no obligation to take part if you decide not to. You’ll have an advantage, though, if you get the information early.)
Get the “Early Bird Information” about my new project!
(This list is now closed.)
P.S. Please note that this list for “Early Bird Information” is different from the list for my weekly newsletter and the list to receive my posts by email. (See the subscribe page for those.) Even if you’re already on one or both lists, you’ll need to add your email address to this new list to receive the information before I share it more widely.
interested to find out more…in Sydney, Australia though
Interested in your new project
Weiling, Mariel, and others who may be interested, be sure to add your email address to the “Early Bird Information” list in order to receive the full details when they’re ready.
Just click here!
It’d be great not to walk alone..Basque Country
Definitively interested! I can’t wait to know more… Please add me to the list.