To say thank you for all the warm support this blog has received since it was launched in the fall, I’m giving away 2 amazon.com gift cards worth $20 each! The drawing will be held on Christmas Day and all entries are completely free!
Rules for the Christmas Giveaway
1. To enter the giveaway, simply subscribe to the free Bilingual Monkeys Newsletter. If you’re currently a subscriber to the newsletter, great, you’re already entered! (That was easy, wasn’t it? )
If you’re not yet a subscriber, you can subscribe right now by clicking the link below and entering your name and email address. (To learn more about the newsletter—and the fun download you’ll also get for free—just see the Subscribe page.)
2. The deadline to enter the giveaway is midnight on Christmas Eve (Japan time).
3. On December 25th, a slip of paper with the name of every subscriber to the newsletter will be placed in a fuzzy Christmas stocking. Lulu and Roy will then each put a sticky hand into this stocking and pull out one name. Those two lucky monkeys will each win a $20 gift card for purchases at amazon.com! (I’m hoping you’ll get some books for your kids!)
4. After the drawing, I’ll contact the winners and announce the results on the blog. (And don’t worry, if you’re a winner, I’ll only share your first name, nothing more. I know you wouldn’t want people hounding you for part of the jackpot.)
5. Drink eggnog (win or lose).
Again, thank you for your support! And warm wishes for the holiday season! (If you have any questions about the giveaway, feel free to pose them in a comment below.)