This blog is now 10 years old! To celebrate, and help fuel your family’s success, I’m giving away free copies of Bilingual Success Stories Around the World!
There will be unlimited winners until September 30th, when this giveaway ends! And it’s open to everyone, worldwide!
To win a free digital copy of this book…
1. Watch my new interview at the YouTube channel of Raising Multilinguals LIVE. (I had a great conversation with Tetsu Yung and Ute Limacher-Riebold…and if you like it, please give it a “like”!)
2. Correctly answer these questions from the video and send your answers to me by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
(1) What year did I start the Bilingual Monkeys blog?
(2) What year did I start The Bilingual Zoo forum?
(3) What was the first idea I had for naming the blog? (Hint: It *wasn’t* Bilingual Monkeys.)
(4) In addition to Japanese and English, what is the third language my children have been learning?
(5) Who is the narrator (the main character) of the book “I WANT TO BE BILINGUAL!”?
(6) What would I change about the book “Maximize Your Child’s Bilingual Ability”?
(7) What simple tip did I offer about activating a child’s minority language ability?
(8) What kind of animal inspired the first book I created with my son?
(9) My son and I created 3 coloring books together. Name the titles of 2 of these coloring books.
(10) The fourth book we created was a wordless picture book. What is the title of this wordless picture book?
*To win, all questions must be answered correctly.
*All entries must be received by September 30th.
*All entries must be sent to the email address above. Entries submitted any other way will not be valid.
Good luck! And please consider sharing this giveaway with others to help me celebrate 10 years of Bilingual Monkeys!