Quick Start to Bilingual Monkeys
- Bilingual Monkeys is for any parent, anywhere, seeking to boost a child’s bilingual (or multilingual) ability.
- I’ve lived in Hiroshima, Japan for 20 years and I’m currently a writer/editor for the Hiroshima Peace Media Center.
- I’m also a longtime teacher of bilingual children, first at Hiroshima International School and now privately, through my program Bilingual Kids.
- My own bilingual monkeys are Lulu, 12, and Roy, 10.
- Along with the Bilingual Monkeys blog, I’m the founder of The Bilingual Zoo forum and the author of the book Maximize Your Child’s Bilingual Ability: Ideas and inspiration for even greater success and joy raising bilingual kids.
Pages of Links
Posts for New Parents
Posts to help get your bilingual journey off to a strong start.
Essential information about raising bilingual children.
Creative ideas for promoting the minority language.
Inspiration for success on the bilingual journey.
Useful resources to aid busy parents.
Quirky angles on bilingual parenting.
To receive additional content not found on this site—more ideas and inspiration to help boost your children’s bilingual ability—just click the big link below to enter your name and email address. Don’t miss out! Each weekly newsletter provides further tips and encouragement to keep you on track to success!
Please share your favorite posts via Facebook, Twitter, and other social media! Thanks a lot!
And don’t be shy about commenting at the end of a post or contacting me directly by email. I’d be happy to hear from you!